1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

No. My "it doesn't cross the continent" is the leader in the clubhouse.*

*Discounting all abortion tangents.

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

3. TigerVols

Wow, you're really bringing up your failure to comprehend again? Bravo.

4. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

5. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

6. TigerVols

Oh, we're sunk. You just haven't noticed yet.

7. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Oh, you're sunk for sure. I have two passports, neither of which is American. I'm fine so long as he doesn't blow up the world.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Does anybody else see the humor in YankeeFan writing about anybody else's whataboutism?

This is what we're going to get constantly until the 2020 election. Any time anybody's name is brought up as a possible Democratic candidate for president, YankeeFan is going to go straight into attack mode. And if every attack he brings up is a ridiculous reach like the ones he is bringing up for Oprah Winfrey, it might even be mildly entertaining.

Smallpotatoes and TigerVols like this.
  9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

And here we go ...

[​IMG]

lakefront likes this.
  10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Oprah has tied herself to all sorts of snake oil and weirdos over the year. She's also not qualified to be president.

She can feel free to use her position and voice to support a qualified politician who she thinks is appropriate.

HanSenSE and Smallpotatoes like this.
  11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The difference is my tongue is firmly lodged in my cheek. You, on the other hand, are serious about it.

(Funny thing about single snapshots is they can be misleading. The photog at our wedding gave us all 4,000-plus photos he took that day. I'm sure if you go through them, you'd find quite a few where my expressions wasn't conveying it was the best day of my life - even though it was.)

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  12. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Any thoughts on all the children born here during all this time? Or is OK to tear apart families?

This move is clearly a dog whistle. No reason for it other than to be assholes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.