1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Nope

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Not sure why a compassionate soul such as yourself would refuse to talk about abortion. Guess I'll put you down in the "right" column as regards killing babies.

3. Deskgrunt50

You're pretty thoughtful on a lot of things. Then you always go off the rails and bring EVERY FUCKING THING back to abortion. I respect your views. But people are not ever going to agree on it. So what's the fucking point? There'll be 15 pages of useless crap that has nothing to do with anything we're talking about.

So, kindly, stop.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The left's goal, since the day of the election, has been to force Trump from office, one way or the other.

And, the media has been a participant in this effort the entire time.

That the focus has, in one swoop, moved to the President's "mental health" and the 25th Amendment, is the surest sign that the media knows, and the talking points have admitted, that the "Russian" investigation is going nowhere.

5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Arguing with him over whether you'll let him abortionjack you is still letting him abortionjack you.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You are sucking the life out of this thread, Desk.

7. Deskgrunt50

Yep, I'm done.

8. Deskgrunt50

Wonder if any players will kneel tonight when Trump is at the game. Kinda doubt it. It's Alabama vs. Georgia. Saban vs. Saban Jr.

Got to imagine they've been talked to about not causing any uproar.

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Sounds like you're facing quite the conundrum when it comes to putting your money where your Internet rantings are: Are you going to adopted an unwanted fetus or a Salvadoran baby?

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

You're smarter than every argument you've posted in this one comment. Try harder.

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

At the very least I'm going to raise my children, who did not get killed for my or anyone else's convenience.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Don’t like abortion? Don’t have one. Otherwise it’s none of your business. When children are born they are not state owned property therefore they are not state owned property before they breathe

It’s ok to rip a child off their chemo drips and throw them in the street because their parents can’t pay for it. Or insurance denies coverage. Or their employers won’t hire full time employees to avoid benefits. Or republicans allow employers to revoke benefits and make insurance discreationary. But before kids are born fake moralists think they have an opinion worth sharing.

You don’t.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.