1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

Hardly anyone believes he was born in Kenya.

FBI is currently investigating the Uranium One story, let's wait for the results of that one, shall we?

Can you name any credible, mainstream people who do?

By it's literal definition they are theories.

This may help you out:

Definition of THEORY

It cannot be proven conclusively to be true, same with evolution. Did you not take science in high school?

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

“Your honor, my client has avoided deportation for 18 years! If that doesn’t demonstrate his worthiness, I don’t know what does!”

3. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

Actually it is my business. The death of anyone is my business.

The merits of abortion wasn't the point of the post. Clearly, that went way over your head while reading my reply. I don't know how to dumb it down for you. Sorry.

4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Ok. We can totally deport the ones who were “just remaining here,” staring at a wall and drooling for the past 18 years.

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

How is my grandmother's death your business?

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Your attempt to patronize misses its mark,completely. The death of anyone is a convenient tripe for a shallow and selfish tool. The lives of others however are too much of a commitment for a you.

7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I'm sure Mueller wanting to interview Trump is a "nothingburger."

8. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Same shit every time you post. Kindly stop. :p

QYFW likes this.
  9. Deskgrunt50

Fair enough.

10. Deskgrunt50

An interview with Mueller will not go well for Trump. The man is not capable of telling the truth.

11. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Completely anecdotal, but funny, from my buddy who is a tax attorney for a Big Four accounting firm.

“My day consists of a 10-11 hour straight beat down now (like tomorrow's back to backs from 7:30 am to 3:30pm followed by a 5pm for good measure). I will never vote Rep again because they did this to me.“

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Your take ... what I’m taking as your take, but I could be wrong ... strikes me as akin to a squatter’s complaint. If a squatter moves into some house you own but aren’t currently occupying, and over the years it becomes clear that you know of this and aren’t inclined to do anything about it, then at some point our squatter has something of a claim to the property himself. Put another way, there comes a time when you don’t get to just swoop in and clean him out.

But I’m not sure how cleanly the analogy is to citizenship. Those who’ve avoided deportation have been warned all along that eventually ... next year, maybe ... they’re gonna have to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.