1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I really don’t care if he “flip-flopped” or how this decision gets made. If I get to go to bed every night without having to worry about nuclear annihilation, I’ll be happy.

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Given your preoccupation with the subject, you probably need to relocate a little further from a prime nuclear target site. ;)

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

NYC gonna sue oil companies and divest from oil in its already dangerously underfunded pensions.

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Ridiculous.

He's not ideological. He's about results and fixing problems.

He spelled out his must have in the deal, but he's not going to micromanage the negotiations.

If they bring him a deal, that includes his must haves, he'll sign it. Sounds perfectly reasonable.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL. But, Trump is the one who's losing it.

Feinstein and Pelosi make him look like a stable genius.

[​IMG]

7. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Her face maybe coming up on its expiration date. She needs more funding for repairs.

8. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

This is absolutely true.

This is absolutely not. He’s about being in front of the camera and claiming victory.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

He doesn't have any ideas of his own, as you would expect a leader to do (remember, we're still waiting for him to announce his ideas for the greatest health care), but he sure as hell will take the credit for everyone else's work.

Fore!

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

In this, among politicians, he is unprecedented. [/bluefont]

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha. Oleg Deripaska is suing Manafort and Gates? I guess he wants a crack at getting getting his money back before they go to the slam.

Otoh, if I were them, I'd be more worried about suffering a fatal accident, especially if they don't cough up the money.

Cyprus company sues ex-Trump campaign manager Manafort for fraud

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.