1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Public schools, health care systems, giant water parks, I mean, the same reason anybody comes to America.

2. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Our esteemed leader is a raging shitheel.

What the hell, I made it halfway ...

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I want Japanese next door. More my size. Scandinavians are too tall.

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He's a racist piece of shit. Many of his supporters are racist pieces of shit. But they're not the saddest and worst of the bunch. It's the ones who say they aren't racists but who don't care because some part of their broken souls gets off on being appalling that are the lowest. Every Trump voter should be deported to a place where they are a complete minority depending on their special bigotry. YF to Riyadh. Mike Pence to the Mission District. And so on.

Webster and Smallpotatoes like this.
  5. Slacker

Degree of slur, then? It could be an insulting but mild slur, or it could be a vicious slur.

6. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Trump beat several qualified men in the GOP primary. It remains the real upset. It was under covered by liberals because they enjoyed the shit out of those primaries, they know they did, and there’s a residual guilt about that.

But John Kasich is a far better man and candidate than Trump. And he lost. And he’s a white man.

This is more complex than merely racism.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I know four people who voted for Obama twice and then voted for Trump.

I know one person who voted for Bernie in a primary and refused to vote for HRC - in a swing state - out of sheer hatred for her.

You sound like a prole who works in the re-education ministry.

9. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

After the first 10 or so comments by candidate Trump that would end all other campaigns, I thought only video of him saying the N word repeatedly would be political suicide for him and the party. But this Shithole stuff has me hoping again. This one is big. Republicans have a major choice, stay silent and show yourself to be spineless little shits and be branded racists during 2018. Or stand up and call out Trump and lose a good share of your base and maybe get primaried.

Smallpotatoes and HanSenSE like this.
  10. Slacker

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

"It can't happen here" we tell ourselves, as ICE loads up another family to take them to a detention camp.

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

No Alma, this is a choice. If you're with Trump, you're a racist piece of shit. Don't give me that suffering white people crap. Those people made a racist choice, a big one. Or else a sexist choice, as if that's better. Fuck 'em. Your constant defense of imaginary white people has me wondering about you big time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.