1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

He should, we have a handy form for that.

Donny in his element and QYFW like this.
  2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

If you don't have the answer to that, that's your problem. It's been made clear enough here, and I don't answer sock puppet questions.

Anyway, I posed the question first (although I wouldn't let my details out if I were you either).

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Books written -- 4 and another that has a thousand stories in it, modern day War and Peace lol
    False Convictions Overturned -- got the Coxsackie judge to lower a +10 speeding ticket down to a cellphone violation
    SJ.com handles -- 3
    National magazine awards -- those are like Grammys, nobody cares
    APSEs -- 0 but produced top weekly sports section
    Tight little bodies bedded -- more than 3 but less than 10

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

To which Mitch starts to ponder, “what’s my price.”

From the economist:

Thousands of people in Peru protested against the pardoning of Alberto Fujimori, a former president who had served less than half of a 25-year jail sentence for corruption and human-rights abuses. The current president, Pedro Pablo Kuczynski, said he had pardoned the 79-year-old on health grounds. But he made the decision three days after Mr Fujimori’s son and nine other legislators from his party abstained on a vote to impeach Mr Kuczynski.

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I wake up every morning able to see, hear and walk and do almost everything without pain. I have a roof over my head, and I'll never go hungry.

Damn right I'm privileged.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I don’t see anybody’s siglines.

Regardless, everybody needs to chill the fuck out. Hell, maybe @Moderator1 just needs to nuke this damn thing once and for all.

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I want to see you call him out specifically. I do. It matters.

8. jr/shotglass

I don't much care if he does lock this thread. But you and others should understand something first.

If more than the usual suspects would call these two on their bullshit when it arrives, it wouldn't come down to this. But no, y'all are just going to ignore it, and they get the erroneous idea that they have support.

If you think any other scenario applies, you are mistaken.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

This thread is the lifeblood of the joint. Stop pretending it's the problem.

SnarkShark, BadgerBeer and YankeeFan like this.
  10. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

I love this thread; hell, it's the only reason I stop by SJ.com. On behalf of myself and other mostly-lurkers...please don't get it locked again due to the same personal bullshit as before.

Iron_chet, HanSenSE and BadgerBeer like this.
  11. jr/shotglass

The problem isn't a function of the Trump thread. Simply look at the past here, how many of the profession's most prolific writers have thrown their hands up and walked away because some jealous jerks can't stand it.

I remember Boom and Chris Fucking Lynch and jcmacg, even if some of you don't.

12. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

This isn’t healthy on any level for any of you engaged in this stupid shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.