1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

True confession: I honestly don't know who typefitter is. Apparently many of you do, but I've never cared enough to try to figure it out.

I judge him on his posts and that's it.

HanSenSE, BadgerBeer and TowelWaver like this.
  2. lcjjdnh

lcjjdnh Well-Known Member

Am I the only one that finds it all highly amusing? Seriously, why does this upset people?

SnarkShark and QYFW like this.
  3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I recognize that. I think a lot of people like it because he’s calling someone names who is an admitted and proud Trump voter. That’s not right, either. He’s a dick. Bullies don’t randomly pick their targets. He is Trump.

4. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I think you are wildly misreading that.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    BadgerBeer and Machine Head like this.
  5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

“Upset” is too strong. “Fucking tired of seeing it” is more accurate.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I thought you put him on ignore. Did that even last a day?

You seem to be very selective about who can do talk about families and careers and who can't. YankeeFan does it and you defend him. Hell, now you are joining him. It's either acceptable or it isn't.

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Everyone has to get their frustrations out somewhere. This place is probably safer than most. It can certainly get tedious but it's also fascinating at times. This isn't Romper Room. If you expect a peaceful transfer of ideas on a message board, you're living in a fantasyland. Make of it what you will, but let's be realistic. QYFW.

8. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

You are obsessed. If it wasn't so amusing, it would be sad.

BadgerBeer likes this.
  9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Actually, more than one poster has posted about the both of you being a problem.

You want it clear again? You both contribute to the problem. The way you constantly lose your shit over him is a problem. The way he goes out of his way to dump gasoline on the fire is a problem.

There. Type has been a bad boy, too. Now can you both knock it the fuck off?

poindexter and Dick Whitman like this.
  10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I think I instructed you to eat shit, clownie.

11. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

Be that as it may, it has led the thread to be locked before, and it's headed for that once again. And then there will be no politics for awhile, and the conflict will just migrate elsewhere in the board, and the only thing accomplished will have been to shut down legitimate discussion.

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I already live in a house with two toddlers who fight all the time.

It’s not something I care to see at an Internet hangout, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.