1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

See, in the context of the last few pages, that's funny.

Songbird likes this.
  2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I know who he is and not from any research. I just don't care. I like much of what he posts, but he does get too personal sometimes.

I don't know who Dickie is, nor do I care. I like some of what he posts, but he clearly isn't rational when typefitter is involved and he goes out of his way to start shit with others. His bromance with YankeeFan is a bit odd, too, but so be it.

3. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I'd advise you to put me on ignore, but you know that doing that would indicate that you're bothered.

4. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

Me trying to get in a wor...

[​IMG]

HanSenSE and Inky_Wretch like this.
  5. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I love you all, with a few exceptions, it hurts me so to see all this infighting, but I have a better understanding of what we put my mom through when my brother and I got into a fist fight in church 20-some years ago.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

This is a good point. That's why I don't agree with locking the thread. It doesn't seem to work. It doesn't end the conflict. It just leads to the conflict spilling out onto other threads.

Neutral Corner and TowelWaver like this.
  7. jr/shotglass

Oh, Jesus.

8. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

You bother me in the same way it bothered me when my high school somehow let a dumb kid into advanced math class with us who clearly didn’t belong in there. You’re annoying as all fuck, but not in the way you think you are.

Stoney likes this.
  9. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I'm sure he didn't like it either.

Big Circus and Pete like this.
  10. jr/shotglass

And that, right there, is the problem -- you think you are the "advanced math class." But you keep proving that you're no better than anyone else here. If you were at one point better than anyone else here, then this place has sunk you down to our level, or lower.

BadgerBeer and cowboy2001 like this.
  11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I’m not talking about “anyone else.” I’m talking about you. You’re dumb.

I don’t begrudge you for it.

12. jr/shotglass

Well, you obviously do -- you keep engaging. Ignore, and don't go back on it like you did with typefitter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.