1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Had plans with the wife and child, but the Kommissar says I’ve had a week off, and have to work the weekend.

doctorquant likes this.
  3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Trump is going to skip the Super Bowl pregame interview Bush and Obama did. This is objectively a good thing, as the only purpose those interviews served was to show people under age 65 what network anchors look like. But of course, he's skipping it because his last interview with Lester Holt (NBC's got the Bowl) didn't go so well, although I bet Robert Mueller was watched it more than once.

bigpern23 likes this.
  4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

You've got a buildup like Aziz Ansari going a fortnight without any rando dates.

melock and YankeeFan like this.
  5. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Aziz Ansari is wondering where everybody went.

6. YankeeFan

So many tweets to post...

7. YankeeFan

Who?

SpeedTchr and Songbird like this.
  8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Is that a rape joke?

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Board favorite Mark Steyn weighs in on the immigration debate.

“Chris Cuomo went on to say that the real problem is white supremacists in America,” Steyn said. “They are the real monsters. Not these nice hard working illegal immigrants. That may be well and true.”

He continued, “I mean, for the purposes of argument let’s say he is right, it’s irrelevant. The white supremacists are American citizens. The illegal immigrants are people who shouldn’t be here.”

Steyn is an immigrant.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/mar...ast-white-supremacists-are-american-citizens/

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

To the extent possible the WH keeps trump away from anyone asking him anything. Trumps ventures do not go Outside his suck up group of ugly losers

11. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

The fact that this thread was open for 20 hours and nobody noticed is my favourite thing right now.

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

D2444B37-A4BB-48B9-BE85-B209DBA8384F.jpeg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.