1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Cadet Bone Spurs!!!

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I look for Sen. Duckworth to be getting her very own derogatory Trump nickname soon.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

"I like my war heros with dicks...and legs!"

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

CBP agents got on a Greyhound bus in Ft. Lauderdale today and demanded to see everyone's ID. Straight up fascist bullshit. That's an agency that should be dismantled and a new one set up minus its pigs as soon as a Democratic administration takes power.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Be careful ... either you believe that EVERYTHING Trump does has NEVER EVER BEEN DONE BEFORE ... or you're a Trumpist. So I'm told.

QYFW likes this.
  7. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The weird thing about Trump administration propaganda is that it's aimed backwards. That photo wouldn't convince anyone who already didn't think Trump was great and they know it. For even the small group who haven't made up their minds it's comical. They only took it to show to Trump himself. "See boss. We showed 'em."

9. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Any chance this is happening because someone told him how Clinton spent his shutdown and he wanted to give it a try?

10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I have a friend who's a veteran. Hates Obama. Said he founded ISIS. Loves Trump. Willing to overlook the whole draft dodger thing. He once told me the troops respected Bush because he respected them and Obama didn't respect them. He seems to think Trump respects them. He never said so in so many words, but I guess his thing is he signed up to fight (and he's been obsessed with ISIS to the point where he'd gladly suit up again to fight them) and he wants a President who's going to let the troops fight.

I don't think that's a valid reason to respect a president.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Like the one he won't be giving during Super Bowl pregame?

garrow likes this.
  12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

He's gonna have a hard time topping Little Dicky Durbin, though. That's got to be the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.