1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Why is he "whipped"?

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Deviant from party line, therefore repository of all bad traits.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

On MTP, Cotton said he couldn’t promise he’d vote for a compromise approved by Trump. This is who is driving the train, not the POTUS.

4. lakefront

Some of this is so bizzarre it actually seem like they are setting up the media.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Haha, that's right! I forgot about that. What a fucking idiot our President is.

6. poindexter

I'd like to know the answer to that as well.

My favorite nephew went with his wife and toddler daughters to the LA march. Who the fuck am I to insult a husband supporting his wife?

7. poindexter

If a player is shown on a knee during the anthem, will the AFN broadcast stop?

Pence got the vapors when he saw a player on a knee when he went to a Colts game this year.

8. poindexter

We've learned his morning exercise is angertweeting.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Listening to Paul Ryan blatantly lie on Face the Nation, trying to put full blame for the shutdown on Democrats.

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The congressional Republicans have decided their best and possibly only chance to retain power is go full on white nativist for the 2018 election. They have no plans to do anything but prolong the shutdown as long as possible to gin up fear and hate among the sainted "base." Might work. Then again, it it doesn't, where do they go from there? It is very hard to run on a dual platform of "peace and prosperity" and "barbarians are inside the gates!"

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Absolutely. Trump has repeatedly said he will sign anything that is presented to him. He just likes to sign deals. He has no understanding of substance. Aside from $/sq foot on a condo deal, he has nothing to offer.

12. lakefront

We probably won't get an answer, he likes to drop cute little comments and then refuse to elaborate. Here is, however, a real man...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.