1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

We will fight for women's rights -- unless they are victims of nice guys, who we like, like Aziz Ansari, Al Franken, or Ben Afleck.

2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

What if the march last January led - at least in part - to the Weinstein expose last October?

What if the Trump / Access Hollywood moment led to the #MeToo movement?

Donny in his element likes this.
  3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I don't see anything in her sign that says those rights are in any greater danger under Trump.

I will post her message AGAIN for you. This time read it word for word:

My sign is ready. I’m ready to join all those who are out this weekend showing our elected officials in a shared voice that we want them to act on our behalf for our civil rights, for women’s rights, and the rights of ALL to good, affordable person-centered healthcare, equity and respect from our government agencies, judicial justice for ALL without prejudice, preservation of a free and honest press, and true legislative representation of the people and for the people.

You truly are a simpleton. You're entire fucking world revolves around Clinton, Lewinsky and sucking Trump's ass.

Once more, her message:
    My sign is ready. I’m ready to join all those who are out this weekend showing our elected officials in a shared voice that we want them to act on our behalf for our civil rights, for women’s rights, and the rights of ALL to good, affordable person-centered healthcare, equity and respect from our government agencies, judicial justice for ALL without prejudice, preservation of a free and honest press, and true legislative representation of the people and for the people.

Because you are a dumb man, you invent arguments against my wife's aunt that she isn't even making. OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS. Not Trump, per se. OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS. Read her words, and think about them, before they go into that Trump spin brain of yours.

JFC, dude.

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Well, we could ask the teenagers the who had to sue the government to get an abortion if their rights were any different under Trump.

5. poindexter

6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I'm going to need a ruling from the irony police on this one. If, in referring to another as a simpleton, one stumbles on the use of possessive pronouns ... is that ironic, or just pathetic?

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

"Unless you're an unborn female. Then your life is worth nothing."

SpeedTchr likes this.
  8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Poin has been open and honest about not knowing things.

9. poindexter

Give me demerits.

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Grammar and punctuation ... the next hegemonies that are going down! Up against the wall, subject-verb-agreeing motherfuckers!

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Prescriptivism is bullshit fascism.

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.