1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Well, one I'm friends with was really concerned about all the pink pussy hats, because not all women have pussies, and not all pussies are pink.

She's concerned that if her fellow women's feminism isn't intersectional, then it isn't feminism.

But, she still thought it was important to go, and to carry her "Ask me about my abortion" sign.

2. YankeeFan

Had dinner with two attendees last night. Well, three if you count their two-year-old son.

They made beef bourguignon. Was really good.

3. YankeeFan

I'm totally in favor of making @Baron Scicluna the spokesperson for the women's rights movement.

Who will help me in achieving this goal?

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

We're talking about another living human. That the other living human causes morning sickness, that doesn't seem like enough to me to grant the host unbridled authority over the life or death or the other living human.

5. YankeeFan

My gosh. If we could only get Baron on TV every night talking about abortion rights.

Can't someone help him get booked on MSNBC?

6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

SJ Conservatives: It is absolutely disgusting for this LA Times columnist to refer to Sarah Sanders as a slightly chunky soccer mom, and libtards should be ashamed.

SJ Liberals: Agree that was gross.

Also SJ Conservatives: Lol, as long as Trump doesn't fuck a portly pepperpot intern he's ahead of the game.

SJ Liberals: ????

SJ Conservatives: What I'm just quoting the NY Post. Why does the media hate women?

Fin.

poindexter likes this.
  7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

And what did she have to say about Weinstein?

And for the record, I don't believe more than 20 percent of the gibberish you posted. All that was missing in your report was a selfie reference.

Sure. You have a 'friend', who is into pink pussy hats, intersectional feminism, and abortion. Yup. Sounds just like a friend you'd love to hang out with, and spend time with.
    [​IMG]

8. YankeeFan

You’re kidding, right?

I was quoting the NY Post. I’m sorry if you missed the reference.

But, shall we go back and look at how the rest of the media treated her, and discussed her looks?

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Why on earth would they be hosting people for dinner, and not out protesting Harvey Weinstein? Did you ask them?

10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Yes, clearly I missed the reference. I know reading is hard.

11. YankeeFan

No. She’s against the pink pussy hats.

Here’s the best part. She knows my politics, and absolutely loves me. So does our hostess from last night.

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Most functioning adults -- especially red-(blue-)staters in blue (red) states -- have lives that are far-less curated than you seem to realize.

Dick Whitman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.