1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Go fuck yourself royally. You know NOTHING about my life, and I know nothing about yours, because I don't believe a word that comes from that Trump-schincter-licking tongue of yours.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

His military service certainly doesn’t prove he isn’t racist.

I’d like to believe his drill sergeant is a good judge of character, and wouldn’t have appeared in a campaign ad with a racist.

And, Cotton has been in politics for 5/6 years. Has anyone accused him of racism before now. Have any of the men he led in Afghanistan, Iraq, or in the Old Guard accused him of racism? Any of his former classmates at Harvard or HBS?

3. YankeeFan

Hey. Sorry. Didn’t realize my reply to you calling someone else a racist would strike such a nerve.

I’m sure you have some black and Hispanic friends, right?

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

It's more like government bureaucrat's son. Len Cotton worked 30-plus years at the Arkansas Health Department. He ran cattle part-time. Might have grown some hay to feed them, perhaps some soybeans. But that wasn't how he paid the bills.

6. poindexter

I didn't call him a racist. Learn to read. I said that he's the most "Open Borders" guy among all his hick racist Texas friends.

7. YankeeFan

Send me a friend request. I’m an open book.

Kevin Gallagher

8. poindexter

Oh god.

9. poindexter

I have no interest. I really don't like you. I kick myself for coming on the Trump thread. That's my bad.

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

My Tamilan drinking buddy and I are gonna have a good laugh over that one ...

11. YankeeFan

I can live with that.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

As I said, he's an opportunist. I have no idea what his views on race are and I've watched him pretty closely since 2012.

As for his drill instructor, well, I don't know how well they get to know somebody's racial views. They're not spending much time together discussing political viewpoints one-on-one during Basic Training.

Donny in his element likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.