1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Still the best people

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Don't know this guy from Adam, but in general, we'd probably be better off with twentysomethings involved in drug policy.

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

My high school had a rule that you were exempt from the final if you had a B (80%) or better. Think I took one final from my 10th grade year on and I'm sure it was to see if I could snake an A at the end.

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Kleenex and Huggies Maker to Cut More Than 5,000 Jobs

Check out those lower corporate taxes putting money in people's pockets....oh wait, Kimberly-Clark used it to help with the up-front expense of cutting over 5,000 jobs. For those that don't know, they make Huggies and Kleenex among other brands.

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

1) If ESPN is so egregiously guilty of libruhl bias, wouldn't it withhold all raises in the aftermath of the monstrous tax law, which will provide only short-term benefit to those who need it but perpetual benefit to those who don't, in order to prevent Trump from being credited with anything? If their bias is as pervasive as your boy Clay Travis claims, why would they do anything that might compel anyone to thank or honor Trump?
    2) If you work at ESPN, you should have realized by now that your head is never entirely safe from the chopping block.

7. tapintoamerica

They need "Raising Arizona" to be shown on a loop on every network in the land. Then Huggies sales will rebound.
    That is the product placement I remember more than any other.

8. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Maybe he should have used the Immaculate Reception? That better analogy?

9. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Hey, never interrupt a True Patriot when he's talking history ...

10. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Good lord. I don’t know a anything about Matt Gaetz. Until now. And now I know he’s a complete fucking moron. That man should not be in any type of power position.

I hope that stupid fucking Nunes memo is released. Then Nunes can go ahead and be charged, convicted and go to jail.

PizzaGate was more believable than the Russian-bot supported memo. So yes. Pretty please with sugar on top. #ReleaseTheFuckingMemo.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I just thought the tweet was funny.

12. tapintoamerica

Fair enough.
    I suspect when Travis' fall comes, it will be spectacular.

Double Down likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.