1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

So, Bernie’s going to run. Biden is going to run. Kerry is looking at running.

But Hillary’s going to sit it out? I’m not so sure about that.

Maybe Al Gore can run too

2. Pete

Pete Well-Known Member

FYI it looks like the payroll tax cut she was referring to was $40 per paycheck, which, assuming every two weeks, is $1,040 a year. (If she means a weekly paycheck, it would be $2,080. But I suspect the former)

So it's not really $40 vs. $1,000. But more like, say, $1,040/year vs. a one-time bonus of $1,000.

Still hypocritical, perhaps, but not quite the "greatest" gotcha that the Twitterer seemed to think.

BadgerBeer, Baron Scicluna and QYFW like this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

True Christian family values. Nice party.

8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Well, I guess I won't vote for Obama any more.

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

1) Didn't know Obama was president.
    2) Didn't realize he conspired with black nationalist racism to overthrow the country.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Speaking of Obama, he too defeated the Crooked Clinton Machine. And he did it with far less name recognition than Trump, far less media exposure than Trump and without a campaign that seemed like deleted scenes from Don Rickles: The Motion Picture.

11. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Putin told Donald nothing like this happened, so it's more Fake News!

I mean, Donald surely has seen the intel associated with this piece and dismissed it, right?

When will the media stop spreading these lies and just let Donald make America great again?

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL.

He put Hillary in charge of State, which they monetized for personal financial gain, the whole time she was there.

And, she ran as his heir apparent, at the expense of Uncle Joe, because Obama didn’t have the guts to back Joe against the Clintons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.