1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

I think the operative phrase there is "Russian government."

Mr. Trump has been interacting happily with oligarchs for thirty years.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Time will tell.

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

There is a chance --- albeit tiny --- that he thinks, "No matter how flimsy any of this is, they are out to get me, and if they are allowed to finish their job they WILL get me." I know it's convenient to say, "If you're innocent, you have nothing to worry about." In real life we know that's nonsense. I would be scared shitless if I was being investigated for something horrible and knew I didn't do it.

As have the CEOs of hundreds of American companies. Heck, Tillerson's the guy who has done the most deal-making with the Russian government.

4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Any of whom became US president in the wake of allegations over Russian hacking?

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Nah. All I've got is the son of a US vice-president who was named to the board of a Ukrainian oil company in the middle of a Western-supported coup in that country in which his father played a huge role. :)

YankeeFan likes this.
  6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I love liberals. They expect the media to be active participants in partisan politics, and are disappointed when the media fails them.

So sad that this person lost friends for defending Maggie. Hope they win them back now.

7. YankeeFan

LOL. Maggie as Trump’s deflected in chief.

8. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Keep focusing on the marginalia and ignore the sell out of our country and then the cover up.

The blatant lies coming out of the WH and its administration is such an embarassment for our country; we should demand more from our leader. Look at how the world views us now. Very soon the world is going to want the walls built to keep us INSIDE our own country.

BadgerBeer likes this.
  9. YankeeFan

Here she is, denying she was ever friends with them.

It’s pretty sad.

10. YankeeFan

What was the poster in the background? I didn’t even notice?

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You have been hit hard by TDS.

12. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

"Liberals?"

That's the Fox News business model.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.