1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Blagojevich gets a do-over then?

2. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

YF,

Can you stipulate please that while Hillary Clinton is the former First Lady, former Secretary of State and former presidential candidate, she is not the current president. As such, anything she did or didn't do but got accused of does not relieve our current president of any criticism.

Stop with the deflecting and whataboutism ... don't use your obsession with HRC to keep you from realizing that our current president is not worth a damn.

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

She's trying to rip on Hillary's pant-suits by yelling into a dry cleaners? That's funny?

@judgejeanine looks like she has scabs and warts running up and down her flapped-out Dumpster of a vagina.

4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

You're right, the warts was a bit too much.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Who said it relieves our current president of any criticism?

Your reluctance to discuss the issues raised by the New York Times and Buzzfeed articles, and instead turn the conversation back to Trump, is quite literally deflection and whataboutism.

SpeedTchr and QYFW like this.
  7. YankeeFan

Carry that water Charlie.

It’s just a shame that he was insufficiently punished, and went on tho harass other underlings, in their first jobs in politics, while working for an organization dedicated to protecting Hillary Clinton’s reputation.

8. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I have no problem admitting Hillary is a phony and enabler of the very culture she frequently decries. I've made my peace with it and am happy to admit it, and I'm proud of so-called liberal media rags for revealing that she hasn't lived up to her rhetoric on many issues.

Meanwhile, your mumble mumble routine on Wynn, a literal GOP employee, after feeling so righteous about pseudo-Democrat Harvey Weinstein is noted.

9. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

If you hurry, you can corner the market on T-shirts and coffee mugs.

10. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Should have tried a queefing joke.

11. YankeeFan

A GOP employee? LOL. I don’t think he was on the payroll, or was hanging around the offices.

His position was important, but was a volunteer position, done from his massage table equipped Las Vegas office, and the occasional fund raising event.

And, I fully condemn Wynn for his behavior.

But, until I find out the David Carr wrote a profile about him, learned of his rape of the massage therapist, or nail technician, and left it out of the profile, while summing him up as an asshole, but one who contributes so much to society, that he’s a net positive, or find out that Lena Dunham called the Trump campaign to warn them about Wynn’s abusive behavior, and they chose to ignore the warning, I’m still not sure who I’m supposed to be outraged at other that Steve Wynn himself.

Were powerful people in his industry arranging meetings with young girls looking to break into the industry with him, despite his reputation?

Did his brother and business partner arrange to make settlement payments, that his wife wouldn’t see, and then go on to partner with him for years, knowing the behavior he was engaging in?

Did his board approve payments, and put rape provisions in his new employment contract?

Is the gambling industry going to hold some big event, where people dress in black and congratulate themselves for allowing outsiders to expose their sins, and act like they’re the solution to the problem, rather then the source of it?

12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.