1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

... based on an unverified opposition research report, that was paid for by the Clinton campaign and the DNC, that the FBI presented to the FISA court as their own work, which they had verified.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Of all the things you don't know about, humor is high on the list. You are among a bunch of posters who whine that YF won't let Hillary go. But she was ON THE GRAMMYS READING FROM A GOSSIP COLUMNIST'S BOOK ABOUT THE MAN SHE LOST THE PRESIDENCY TO 15 MONTHS AGO to the delight of the entertainment industry. Who's not letting her go?

SpeedTchr, BTExpress and YankeeFan like this.
  3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

I lived in a Kushner apartment. Upon moving, Kushner withheld my deposit until I paid a $125 charge for leaving a trash bag in the hallway instead of taking it outside (which wasn't specific in the lease]. I sent him a box of trash bags to him in prison, with a note to keep his cell clean.

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I had to go to court after a complex charged me outrageous move-out fees. This isn't a Trump thing.

5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

QYFW likes this.
  6. YankeeFan

This is what I keep saying.

Why should she take up knitting, while dinosaurs like Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden plan runs?

The base loves her, and she's still the best hope to crack the glass ceiling. In the #MeToo era, do we just want to :hear" women, or do we want to empower them, and see them run for office.

Plus, think of the cost savings. When she wins, she can release all of those balloons that remained hanging in the rafters of the Javits Center.

7. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Someone in the Trump camp (not Ivanka) did make the call to deny Andres.

It's back on, YAY!

QYFW likes this.
  8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

9. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

A friend of many years is a full-on Clinton Murder Machine True Believer.

It's the damndest thing.

10. YankeeFan

It was about 6 hours after I got mocked for this, that we learned from the New York Times, that Hillary had protected a campaign adviser, accused of sexual harassment, during the 2008 campaign.

That was pretty great timing.

And, then, the woman who I'm the only one who is still talking about, shows up at the Grammy Awards.

All she wants to do, is to be left alone, and go for long walks in the woods.

LOL.

11. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Cares about sexual harassment. Voted for the Pussy Grabber in Chief.

Makes sense.

BadgerBeer likes this.
  12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You voted for a candidate who protected and enabled a serial sexual abuser for decades. Where do you get off?

SpeedTchr likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.