1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I have never understood the sock puppet thing, and I can never keep anybody's former identities straight. These posters who have been 14 different people? Like, what's the matter with being yourself? This place is like trying to read One Hundred Years of Solitude sometimes. I need a fucking map.

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

This is like when a white guy doesn't understand why minorities are worried about Trump. The answer is necessity. Some of us are on a shorter leash than others, Toronto/New York Outing boy.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Check out the polar ice caps.

4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

LOL ... What "________ privilege" would we call that? Maybe the board's Most Fully Formed Man can help.

5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

There are scientists ...

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Who believe polar ice caps can give birth to babies. Yeah, I know ...

doctorquant likes this.
  7. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

It's not my fault I've bought a lot of people a lot of drinks.

Was WJ permanently banned? Or PW? Or PW2? Not sparring. Genuinely curious.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

First, you have to join the Illuminati.

HanSenSE and Dick Whitman like this.
  9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Conventional Wisdom: The FBI, and their agents, are the best of America. They are beyond reproach, and any attack on them is an attack on our very constitution.

Also Conventional wisdom: ICE, and their individual agents, are jack booted thugs. The entire agency needs to be disbanded, and rebuilt from scratch.

10. Dick Whitman

I retired WJ to get a fresh start after I left the business. PW2 was created during a ban. Without PW2, the Rolling Stone-UVA thread goes a lot differently.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

So are the ones who don't give birth, but it is interesting that you were comfortable referring to women who don't give birth as sub-human.

12. Dick Whitman

For the record, @Dick Whitman is the only handle of mine that has ever drawn the ban hammer, even for a day. (Not counting the ban hammer they give you for creating a sock puppet while you are under the ban hammer.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.