1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

On the one side, I have an extra $20 in my paycheck. On the other side, I have a guy who hasn't ever read a book and brags about grabbing women by their genitals in charge of the world.

This is a moral quandary. I don't know how I feel.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

People are getting more money in their paychecks, not just because they got raises, but because the tax cuts mean their take home pay has gone up.

3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Ah, but for the one thing you forgot: Health insurance premiums. Increase. Also comes out of paycheck.

FileNotFound likes this.
  6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

LOL

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

41.5 percent isn't what you'd call a great approval rating, or even one that gets you a second term.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

It's 41.5 percent higher than Crooked Hillary. Am I right folks? No collusion. Absolutely no collusion.

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I have news on in the background while I work and they are running Trump's speech before the Republican Congressmen and Senators in West Virginia. He's rambling on and on and sounds like a complete moron with the ad libbing and the stupid, uninformed comments. I am as cynical a person as you will ever find. Politicians often bother me, because I think America has slid over my lifetime as the populace has gotten dumber, and people have consistently voted for the person promising the most unrealistic crap (and we then pay for the messes they make).

But this is different. This guy outright depresses me. Every f'in time I see and hear him, I just feel sad. America turned the presidency into a complete joke.

TowelWaver likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.