1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Maybe it's one of his puppet's who is singing?

2. melock

melock Well-Known Member

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

This is what the Defense Department calls redundancy. As the case against one person gets tighter, that person's memory often improves significantly.

4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Hah. That would be slick, Mueller using Manafort to squeal on Trump, while also using Gates to squeal on Manafort.

Turn over every rock. Mueller Time is an ice-cold brew.

5. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Here's what one of my Facebook friends, one who thinks Hillary is guilty in the Uranium One thing and that Obama really did wiretap Trump Tower has to say:

"To all my left leaning FB buds: I agree with you; this FISA memo is a setup and a cover ... But, not quite in the way that you think (i.e., obstruction). This memo is like how a jab covers or is a setup for a straight right! Just wait until the IG report is released next month ... which is the proverbial punch that's not seen [​IMG]"

How do you respond to that sort of idiocy?

6. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

This GOP won't do anything to stop Trump.

7. Michael_ Gee

Not now. But in December, attitudes might be different. Might not be, but if they lose, they won't blame themselves.

8. Michael_ Gee

Stop interacting with the person. Tell him/her they're a moron and cut them off. You seem like a nice fellow, you probably have more than enough friends.

9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Delete your Facebook.

YankeeFan and amraeder like this.
  10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

So is that really idiotic or could he be right about some or all of it?

I'm pretty sure even Yabnkee Fan knows the Uranium One thing has been debunked and Obama did not wiretap Trump

12. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

If you value their friendship, don't. If it's just a casual acquaintance, still don't. Speaking as someone who has been guilty of political obnoxiousness on Facebook, you're not going to make inroads with anyone who is so entrenched, especially in that forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.