1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Boy, I’d hate to be the party in power, and have to run on this economy:

3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

It’s raining because the rain-wizard doggedly kept to his rain dance.

4. YankeeFan

The job market is so good, that having recently served prison time is no longer the stigma it used to be.

This is the kind of thing we’ve always said was good, and necessary to prevent recidivism.

It’s those at the very bottom of the labor market who stand to benefit most from enforcing our immigration laws, and the tightening job market that will come with it, and with an improving economy.

5. YankeeFan

Nah, it’s due to Trump’s magic wand.

President Obama hit presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump for not detailing the ways in which he plans to accomplish certain goals.

During a PBS town hall that aired Wednesday, Obama referenced Trump's promise to bring back jobs to the United States when talking about manufacturing.

“Well, how exactly are you going to do that? What exactly are you going to do? There’s no answer to it," Obama said.

"He just says, 'Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.' Well, what, how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually the answer is, he doesn’t have an answer.”

Obama to Trump: 'What magic wand do you have?'

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

No one yearns for the days of soaring interest rates, but the Fed's policies over the past decade-plus has also killed growth for tens of millions of retirement savings accounts, particularly for older Americans who long ago cashed out of the stock market for safety. Another reason why all that institutional money has flooded the stock market.

8. cranberry

It's boring and predictable that you will spout lame, snarky crap like this every time you're proven wrong.

The tightening job market has nothing do with immigration policy other than the crops that will go bad because nobody will be available to pick them.

9. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I do hope the media gets deep into detail about the memo info. They tend to talk about the same thing over and over and then debate the "facts". Not very productive in getting out ALL of the facts. That being said, I can not wait for it to come out and hope there are no glitches. I see also the projector in chief is passing the buck, again!, and sending it along to be released by someone else. For any of you who get your news from conservative sources only--honestly, I doubt there are any--now is the time to branch out and get all the facts.

10. YankeeFan

Now do the leadership and rank and file at ICE.

QYFW likes this.
  11. cranberry

Some people make bad investments, others don't. If you were parking your money in savings accounts the past eight years, you were stupid.

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Obama's gone.
    Tell that to retirees, particularly older ones, and those on fixed incomes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.