1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

And brace yourself for all the "She's really a man!" horseshit.

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

On a first shallow skim, the first thing I notice is that the memo begins by saying that a FISA request on Carter Page was filed in Oct. 2016. What it fails to mention is that Page had been on the FBI's radar since 2013. I'm not seeing any bombshells anywhere in the memo. It bold prints that Steele was "desperate that Trump not be elected" but does not mention that it was because he was concerned that the result would be an American president who was at the least influenced by and possibly being blackmailed by Russia.

I don't see a lot of "there" there. I'm sure better analysis will hit us soon, as this is a brief stack of bullet points, most of which have already leaked. I can't see this as much of a game changer. Nunes has again overpromised and underdelivered.

3. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

4. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I’m sure the memo being released on News Dump Friday was just a coincidence.

5. Neutral Corner

None of it, so far as I can see.

6. Neutral Corner

I bet the Republicans are going to be pissed. Talk about a nothingburger, we just got fed one.

7. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

ALL OF IT!

8. WCIBN

WCIBN Active Member

YF's former crush, Anthony "The Mooch" Scaramucci, is one of the guests on HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher tonight. Should be interesting.

9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Looks like you've almost completed that "Posting My Way" correspondence course offered by _ _ _*. Congratulations!

*He Who Shall Not Be Named

Dick Whitman, QYFW and BTExpress like this.
  10. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

And the standard would swing back to the forbidden sleeveless dress. It would be awful to see her bare arms - even though we have seen the current fl's vagina.

HanSenSE and Smallpotatoes like this.
  11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Wait ... the FL's current hoochy ... or old pics of the current FL's hoochy?

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.