1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I don't know about a gynecological view of her coochie, but go to Google Images and search "Melania Trump nude". You'll also get a few bonus Ivanka boobies. I think the current pics and the old pics are of pretty much the same hooch.

NSFW, obviously. Here. melania trump nude - Google Search

2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

is a nothingburger a sandwich?

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Yes, unless it's a nothinghotdog.

4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Are we still talking about Melania’s hooch ... ?

HanSenSE and lakefront like this.
  5. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

I don't work blue, doc.

doctorquant likes this.
  6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Eh, wouldn't be so sure about that ...

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Is it a blue nothingburger or a green nothingburger?

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

It really is amazing how much @cranberry sounds like that other guy. Are they related? Please PM if you have any intel.

Dick Whitman likes this.
  9. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I guess she'd get the country eating better? At least Hillary went out after her husband's WH stint and actually became a legislator before running for president. I guess sleeping in the same bed as the president is all you need as bonafides nowadays. What a disgrace.

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Or having Tom Cruise hop on your couch.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Maybe for a rock star/band in full coke degenerate mode. A normal family guy, with normal finances? Two pounds of coke is 908 grams, and back in the day a gram was maybe a hundred bucks, give or take, so roughly $90,000 worth of coke. Call it maybe 50-60k wholesale? (All numbers speculative, it's been quite a while since I price checked that shit).

Perhaps he was doing the old deal of buying in quantity, selling enough to break even or profit a bit and using the rest? Thing is that if he was doing that and keeping say half a pound for personal use, that's not a drug problem, that's full blown stone addiction. Doing that much means your health and life start to go to hell, fast. Possible, but I find it unlikely.

Caveat: This is all thumbnail analysis, I know zero about the facts of his case.

12. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I'd vote for Michelle Obama way before Oprah or Mark Zuckerberg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.