1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Clyde Lott tried to hasten things a good long while.

Forcing the End

The Rancher Trying To Kick-Start The End Times With A Red Heifer - KnowledgeNuts

Wonder if he's still around. Any relation to Trent?

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

To bait fish withal. If it will feed nothing else, it will feed my revenge. He hath disgraced me and hindered me half a million, laughed at my losses, mocked at my gains, scorned my nation, thwarted my bargains, cooled my friends, heated mine enemies—and what’s his reason? I am a Jew. Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? Fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Christian is? If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Jew wrong a Christian, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his sufferance be by Christian example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me I will execute—and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Limbaugh?

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

No outing!

5. heyabbott

Not Cadet Bone Spurs

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Pages and pages of discussion about the Sabbath without one Walter Sobchak reference makes me sad.

7. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

It's shabbos, Donny.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Pelosi was dead serious when she called Nunes unpatriotic.

9. heyabbott

Whose cheek?

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Yeah, the outrage over the "treasonous" statement is a bit over the top -- Trump was jerking a chain like a jerk is want to do, but he was obviously playing to the crowd (again, as he is want to do) and we need to stop taking him seriously because he's such a clown at all times.

Sen. Duckworth has it going on with her Cadet Bone Spurs poke; brush Trump off at every turn as the moronic clown that he is, and maybe, just maybe, you can keep him unfocused enough to forget to fire Mueller.

HanSenSE and BadgerBeer like this.
  11. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Trump was clearly being his asshole self when he said treasonous but I didn't take him seriously. As far as Pelosi, I don't think it is a stretch to call Nunes unpatriotic. Libs have been called unpatriotic for much, much less. I'm no fan of Nancy Pelosi but what Nunez is doing is not good for our country and seems pretty damn offensive to me.

12. heyabbott

The President of the United States said publicly that those members of Congress that didn’t reflexively stand and demonstrate their fealty to him, personally, are treasonous is not a joke. It’s a disgusting demonstration of his ignorance and megalomaniacal assault on democracy. To pass it off as trump being an asshole being trump is equally as dismissive of democracy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.