1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

If I leave my backdoor unlocked and my house is entered by an intruder, it’s my fault.

But if I have a security cam that captures video of the thieves and the PD does nothing, it’s their fault.

The goal? Chaos.

2. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

A hometown parade! The Nationals are in![​IMG]

3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

If those thieves drive by and jot down the street number that’s on my house ... some mofo’s gonna pay.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Google Street View is a hell of a thing.

5. doctorquant

I’m sure that’s why my Facebook news feed is tailored just the way it is.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm livid.

YankeeFan likes this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Republicans spent the full eight years of the Obama presidency making arguments they didn’t believe, claiming to be outraged about things that didn’t really outrage them, fabricating controversy out of things they knew to be uncontroversial. They spent four years pretending to believe an attack in Benghazi, Libya that killed four Americans was a historic scandal, eclipsed only by the revelation (which they also didn’t really care about) that Obama’s secretary of state used a private email account to do work. When they were rewarded for this plain-as-day bad faith with control of the entire federal government, they immediately forgot about Benghazi, ignoredbotched operations for which Trump bore responsibility, and continued to use private email and encrypted third-party communication applications with impunity.

Boycotting Republicans Isn't Enough | Crooked Media

8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Follow literally any politician or major news source. They flood the comments in my local state rep and senator constantly

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I do hope someday everyone has the same level of medical care. It’s possible though not probable unless there is a dramatic shift by 40 percent of the country.

But I’m never going to be critical of any family who is battling cancer. No matter who you are or what means you have, it’s always awful.

10. doctorquant

Was checking out that one’s twitter feed and it’s about what you’d expect. This little tidbit caught my eye, though ...

“My mom just got their social security figured out LAST WEEK. She can finally make mortgage payments without assistance from anyone.”

Hmmmmmm ...

SpeedTchr likes this.
  11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

What votes were "stolen"? You just don't realize that WE feed in to the chaos theory (pun intended) with all the constant rumbling and investigations. Henceforth, every election will be viewed as suspect because Rex Tillerson et al. are TELLING us that they are suspect. We're doing Putin's work for him. Stop it. Protect whatever you need to protect, but BE QUIET about it.

Well, that explains it, then. I would no more drink a bottle of antifreeze than look at the comments section of a news article.

12. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.