1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

All the liberals on here have pointed to his audience size and his access to the president to gauge his influence.

The president parrots talking points from Hannity and Fox and Friends. It’s the definition of influence.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I'm moving on to the Obamas.

Yes, I expected them to be good.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Trump would be wise to sit back today and enjoy the skewering of the Obama portraits.

4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

I'm a big fan of both artists. Kehinde Wiley did the portrait of the president, and Amy Sherald of the first lady.

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

As with most art, to each his own. I'm just happy they provided me with an enjoyable diversion while I had a spare hour.

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

And they were all totally not going to vote for Trump until liberals accused them of watching Hannity.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

How can we possibly argue with such scientific evidence! You gave us self-reported data regarding an unidentified number of people, filtered through an unreliable source. I'm convinced!:rolleyes:

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump's budget includes a plan to turn SNAP into a food delivery service like Blue Apron.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

There is a lot out there on Cambridge Analytica. They had fingers in many data massaging pies.

lakefront likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

It's the domestic version of "...and Mexico is going to pay for it!" /applause

Unfunded mandate, and more than that it does not take into account that every red state legislature has sold its soul to Grover Norquist. Where does he think the money is going to come from?

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.