1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

One of those is not like all the others.

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

You'd think there would be someone in the administration who would tell him, "don't make it too obvious."

Donny in his element likes this.
  3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

They did say they'd leave it to the states to figure out how to distribute the boxes of food.

We were talking about it this morning and it turned into a case of the giggles. Can you see getting your government food delivery every month in a glittery box with the gold letters TRUMP on the side? What are the odds that his corrupt son and law and daughter figure out a way to skim personal profit off every delivery?

6. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

For a vulgarian micro-dicked egomaniac like trump, obvious is the starting point.

It’s also like you are taking a graduate level course in fluid dynamics from MIT. And the school tells you that a brilliant theoretical physicist will be teaching the course. You show up and it’s an old man spouting gibberish. You expect genius and at first you don’t understand anything and believe it’s your fault for being slow. Well trump,is just an old man spouting gibberish and those that believe him since 1990are just the dumbest fuckers on the planet. You get over that trump is shallow and stupid but it still amazes you how many other people are just mentally and emotionally stunted and dim.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I can't recall anyone referring to Trump as subtle.

9. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Slacker likes this.
  10. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

That's gold, Jerry! GOLD!!!

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

SECRET SPERM
    /libtards is cuhrayzee
    //no influence

12. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

In the spirit of Black History Month, I'll remind everyone that blacks are just as welcome as whites to waste their money on lame superhero movies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.