1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

2. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

The elegance and sophistication of this administration continues to impress.

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Looks like somebody's trying to get back into the White House.

4. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

This is weird to say, but IMO The Mooch would have been a way better hire than half the people they've kept aroundd. He was dead on about Bannon.

Donny in his element likes this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Conor Friedersdorf on Trump supporters:

With a civic arsonist in the White House, they decline to summon the fire department. In short, they have become irresponsible citizens.

When Deplorability Is No Longer a Dealbreaker

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I can't help but think that all of the covering for Porter is rooted in the need to cover for Jared's vulnerability. They can't just say "We will suspend the services of WH employees who do not have a current security clearance until such time as they do", because Jared's not going to get one. They flat don't want to talk about that.

I wonder if anyone asked the FBI director about Jared today? I have not seen anything on that point.

7. Neutral Corner

Oh, please. Pence bolted from an NFL game in a premeditated set-up to help keep the player's kneeling controversy boiling, then he sat through and did not acknowledge a similar ceremonial moment himself, essentially doing the exact same thing in a diplomatic setting which included the home country of the Olympics, an ally.

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. Neutral Corner

I thought he delivered a rather accurate description of Omarosa:

"I’ve met a lot of vile human beings in my life, from dictators and terrorists to sex abusers and wicked conmen.

But I’ve never met anyone quite so relentlessly loathsome as Omarosa; a vicious, duplicitous, lying, conniving, backstabbing piece of work."

9. Neutral Corner

10. Neutral Corner

11. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

12. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

If she ended up buried in an unmarked grave in the desert, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.