1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Barron

2. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Michael Cohen would tell a TV camera he has seven ears if it would grease a deal for whomever is paying him.

3. Slacker

He declined to answer several follow-up questions, including whether Mr. Trump had been aware that he made the payment, why he made the payment or whether he had made similar payments to other people over the years.

LOL. What a fucking toolbag.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

"There are CLEAR FEC violations involved here, and the problem here is so serious, Cohen felt like saying "oh hey, I have a great heart and just paid $130k in hush money out of my own pocket!" Something NO ONE sane would ever believe.

We'll know soon enough, meantime A) THIS CONFIRMS the affair DID take place, and was such a problem that it cost$130k to keep secret B)This also CONFIRMS Cohen lied MULTIPLE times about it. C) So, can Stormy Daniels now TALK about t? Bc Cohen admitted to paying her.

I think Cohen would be capable of lying about WHO slept with Stormy Daniels here. He'd be capable of saying "it was me! that's why I paid her!" in order to protect Trump (well, for about a week until the truth is disclosed)."

5. Neutral Corner

6. Slacker

I'm guessing @YankeeFan can turn this into another BENGHAZI!!! investigation by, let's say, 9:30 Wednesday morning?

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. Neutral Corner

8. Neutral Corner

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

FEC complaints and violations are a joke, it is why they are so routinely flouted. I do wonder how the transaction was processed. Did Stormy Daniels make the "in-kind" contribution to Trump? Was it a "reimbursement" by the campaign? Was it filed on silence or sex?

10. Neutral Corner

I think that the assertion is that Cohen paying her off in advance of the election constituted an in-kind donation to the campaign.

11. Neutral Corner

Excellent thread on the clearance process in detail, followed by an examination of Porter in particular.

12. Neutral Corner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.