1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Hush. You're messing with my entertainment. :p

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I'd seen essentially this, with the exception that the implication was that Porter was very competent rather than representing normalcy. I can see how Kelly would value that - but defending Porter was terrible judgement. Letting him give a private interview to four journalists where he was allowed to lie and spin as the story was breaking was a horrible idea as well.

3. Neutral Corner

How long do you think it took Jimmy Kimmel's people to reach out to her? Last night? This morning?

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

5. Neutral Corner

Estimate was out this morning that the proposed parade would cost between ten and thirty million dollars, with the length of the parade being the determining factor. The thirty million covers a five hour (!) parade. The money would need to be appropriated or diverted from another military appropriation.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  6. Neutral Corner

7. Neutral Corner

8. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I will not comment on his looks but he is a disgusting piece of shit and he could have 5 sons killed in action and he would still be a disgusting piece of shit. And for the record, I am a pretty good looking 55 year old man. Damn good looking in fact.

lakefront likes this.
  9. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Yeah, but Marc Singer, V? OK, fine
    upload_2018-2-14_16-7-16.jpeg [​IMG]

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

The Trumpists around here have assured us the parade will never happen. So please stand down.

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I don't like the fact he has such disdain for the press...

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The outcome doesn't necessarily rule out an attempt. I have no insider knowledge of any of these races. But to use a sports analogy, a player can be on the take and shaving points and still fail to deliver.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.