1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I don’t think “devoting energy” to whether a news organization is reporting truth or rumor ON A JOURNALISM WEBSITE is out of the ordinary. Seems like the kind of thing journalists would be interested in.

tapintoamerica likes this.
  2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Come on, you’re smarter than that. You really believe every person who wears Trump paraphernalia is a “white supremacist”? Did Gee steal your handle?

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

They had the white power leader saying it. And it was reported as such.

It’s not fake news. It might be incorrect. But it’s not fake news. And you know it. But, hey, glad you finally got around to posting about this school massacre.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

He may well be. I have no idea.

But, the AP could have simply said the white supremacist group claimed he was a member, and not said they had confirmed it.

5. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

My wife hopes that thousands of blacks and Latinos get their carry licences and start parading around w/AK 15s. That might just get the white fucks in Washington scared enough to make changes. Didn't the Black Panthers scare St Ronnie into enacting gun laws in California back in the day?

heyabbott likes this.
  6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

You’re a very nice guy.

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Do you agree with Gee that the government should start hunting and killing gun owners?

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

There are good people on both sides of the white supremacy issue, maybe the Nazis don’t want Mr Cruz associated with their fine organization.

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Do you find it hard to discuss mass shootings with your wife since she is so pro-gun?

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Maybe just shipping them to gitmo or Mexico

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I always thought @BadgerBeer was white. Learn something new every day.

12. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

No. But I would be good if all gun owners aborted their unborn spawn so we would have fewer in the future. How do you like them apples:)

Baron Scicluna and lakefront like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.