1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I honestly don't understand this comment?

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Yes, they did.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I really am at a loss for words to respond to your increasingly stupid posts. I guess it shouldn’t, but it still surprises me when people show themselves to be so ... dumb. Carry on.

4. BadgerBeer

What do you think the reaction would be if a bunch of blacks and latinos walked around your town with big fucking guns? Would the local yokels support their gun rights?

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

So hard to believe the gun control debate gets nowhere when all people are hoping for is a little mass murder of gun owners and/or white people.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

First of all, no group “walks around town with big fucking guns.”

Second and more importantly, why do you (and your wife) assume minorities can’t be responsible gun owners? Your portrayal couldn’t be more racist.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Nobody is hoping for that. This lie is as bad as your abortion lie and both are ridiculous.

Also, there was nothing in Badger's posts that suggested that minorities can't be responsible gun owners. You made that shit up.

Stoney and BadgerBeer like this.
  8. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

No, I really don't. I think Trump attracts those types, but I honestly don't believe it broadly applies to everyone.

That said, when the nutjob (whose name ok not even going to try to remember) shot up the congressional softball practice, I do remember it being said that for all the fear about Trump's hate-mongering, it was a liberal who actually killed people. I'm being sarcastic with the white supremacist crack. But I'm trying to mock the idea of painting people with such a broad political brush too.

QYFW likes this.
  9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Stop stalking me, Kip.

10. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

That's fair.

11. BadgerBeer

It was a joke, hence the smiley face. But I guess I shouldn't joke about abortion with a total weird fuck. Make a difference and go stand at a busy intersection with a giant picture of an aborted fetus. Creep.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.