1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Yet another lie by QYFW.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

The Left deciding that empathy is a political construct is one of the more fascinating elements of the current gun debate.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Eager to read the specifics of the “Pass Some Fucking Laws” bill.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Abortion isn't terrorizing the country. Gun nuts, school shootings and mass slaughter sure are.

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

It most certainly is terrorizing the country. How many days go by without an abortion (hint: it’s a round number)?

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

As I said to, I think it was Alma, on the other, now locked thread, a woman who is standing near us who decides to have an abortion doesn't affect you and me.

A person holding up a gun who is standing near us does affect you and me.

That's the difference.

7. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

But if you believe life begins at conception, gun murders and abortions are equally heinous. I don't think taunting pro-lifers is a viable strategy to effect meaningful change on gun regulations.

QYFW likes this.
  8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Oh, yeah, how dare I share that link. I’m so embarrassed I touched the idiotic crap involving you and OOP. Won’t happen again.

9. Baron Scicluna

It's a dumb argument.

And she's using the same exact logic that anti-aborts use when they claim that the fetus who would grow up to be the doctor to cure cancer or the next Abraham Lincoln was aborted. Truth be told, it goes both ways.

10. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

I don't know who's taunting pro-lifers, but I still admire our constitutional right to freedom of (or from) religion.

11. Baron Scicluna

Most kids aren't going to school worried that some stranger is going to have an abortion. They are concerned about some stranger with a gun coming into their school and shooting them.

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.