1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

SP

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You can stay. You’re not that bad.

3. Pete

Pete Well-Known Member

Fair enough

QYFW likes this.
  4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

This is the world our children live in. Read it and weep.

Donny in his element likes this.
  6. cowboy2001

cowboy2001 Member

Whatever you say, guy who’s definitely not a Trump supporter!

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Americans once thought it was a big deal that Alger Hiss rose to serve as acting temporary secretary general of the United Nations. This time, a Russian-backed individual was installed in the Oval Office.

From that position of power, Trump has systematically attempted to shut down investigations of the foreign-espionage operation that operated on his behalf. He fired the director of the FBI to shut it down. His White House coordinated with the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee to misdirect the investigation. He mobilized the speaker of the House to thwart bipartisan investigations under broadly respected leadership. He has inspired, supported, and joined a national propaganda campaign against the Mueller investigation.

America Is Under Attack and the President Doesn't Care

8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Miss the old days of innocence in schools.

[​IMG]

Let me also say that I HATE HATE HATE HATE Google's decision to remove the "view image" button from its searches.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Now THAT is something upon which we agree. Damn Google.

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Mueller revealed to the world on Friday that he has emails a Russian Facebook poster workerbee sent to a loved one.

On or about September 13, 2017, KAVERZINA wrote in an email to a family member: “We had a slight crisis here at work: the FBI busted our activity (not a joke). So, I got preoccupied with covering tracks together with the colleagues.” KAVERZINA further wrote, “I created all these pictures and posts, and the Americans believed that it was written by their people.”

I'm thinking he pretty much has everything we could ever hope or need (or, if you have a lot of initials in your name, or presume to be a professorial-minded "independent" or claim to love America so much you once dedicated your avatar to New York's 9/11 first responders, you may be dreading it) to bring the racist, traitorous Republican President and his cabal to justice.

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

The good ole days, when we spent enormous chunks of our GDP to defend us from the Russians. Remember those silly Ruskies? What a waste of money the Republicans had us spend for decades...when all along it turns out they just wanted us to adopt their children.

Pete likes this.
  12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I seem to remember a guy pretty high up in the Democratic Party mocking the idea that Russia remained a threat. Name escapes me right now.

Anyway, looks like more blood on more hands:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.