1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I’ve started doing yoga to supplement my other workouts just because of that. It’s helped tremendously in just four months.

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Pinched nerve last October really fucked with me.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I have wanted to do that for a couple years now, but I keep forgetting to ask an instructor whenever I make it to the gym.

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Related, journalism needs more Jake Tappers. Despite his being an Eagles fan.

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

It's going to be fun watching more and more journalists come to the conclusion that there's nothing there.

If, like me, you’ve been following every twist and turn of the Russia investigations, you’ve probably wrestled with the same question that has been gnawing at me for more than a year now: What if there’s nothing there?

7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Big thumbs up for the benefits of yoga. Took a class for four years. Really saw a lot of benefits. Then the instructor moved and didn't join another class. Want to. But do it at home sometimes with programs on the Apple TV. Should do it more.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  8. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I met my gf at yoga 18 years ago.

You could say yoga helped me in several statistical categories.

HanSenSE and Inky_Wretch like this.
  9. Inky_Wretch

I went from not being able to touch my toes to now putting my palms flat on the floor. Plus my balance has improved to the point I can do one-leg squats.

Smallpotatoes and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  10. Inky_Wretch

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I think we first heard about this after Sandy Hook. If this happens, I hope there's a film crew at the slaughterhouse to get pictures of the pigs flying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.