1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

'yab, lumping all types of mental illness together in this manner is every bit as ridiculous as when QY lumps everyone who disagrees with him together and dismisses them as "the left." It's misleading and it doesn't add anything but agitation to the conversation.

I don't know that much about mental illness. Perhaps somebody else here can help. It is possible, if not likely, that men and women tend to be most susceptible to different forms of mental illness. Some afflictions are more likely to lead to violent behavior than others.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

5. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

The ones I see are “Share this to win a Glock something-or-other from Gunsmith and Pawnshop!” It’s really just one dude who does it, but he does it enough that it’s a pattern. I wonder if he’s ever won.

6. outofplace

This is how you act when I'm actually on your side of an argument for once? o_O

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Ha! I was going to say the same thing.

8. outofplace

True. I did bring that one on myself.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Democrats: If we can't get citizenship for Dreamers, maybe we can get 16-year-olds the vote:

10. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Or maybe if they can get back in the majority they can make it really hard for old, miserable white men to vote.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

When I hear someone in Congress say "We don't know why these things happen" and you know that our Congress doesn't allow money to be spent on studies of gun violence. It make you wonder.

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Indeed. Geraldo whined on the air Saturday about the FBI's time management skills -- i.e. the investigation into Trump and Russia got 17 people murdered in Florida -- and then dined with Trump on Saturday night. Sure enough, guess what Donald the Great started tweeting about late Saturday night?

But we shouldn't concern ourselves with Fox News. It's not that influential.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.