1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melock

melock Well-Known Member

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

It's a start...

HC and Dick Whitman like this.
  3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

I guess now Trump and his clown carnival can just order up more dead people as it suits the occasion.

These people are evil to the core.

“For everyone, it was a distraction or a reprieve,” said the White House official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to reflect internal conversations. “A lot of people here felt like it was a reprieve from seven or eight days of just getting pummeled.”

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

They're also stupid. This wasn't exactly a primo news cycle for the White House. Still isn't.

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Damn Jay Dickey.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Don't you take that away from @Deskgrunt50.

Related, what other rights are you willing to take away from people with whom you disagree: guns, voting, what else?

7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Hey now, I don't want to take away anyone's voting rights. (Voter suppression a GOP thing).

I just want more democrats to get off their asses and vote.

8. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Hmmmm. So a political party shouldn't make it difficult for certain groups to vote? I think I might actually agree with you on this one.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You are responding to an imaginary post.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

You asked me what other rights I would be willing to take away. That seemed to be a response to an imaginary post as I never said I would take away old miserable white men's right to vote. I suggested making it really hard to vote. I just assumed you and yank and the like would have no issue with this tactic. I guess when it is old white men in the cross hairs you do have an issue with this strategy. Color me surprised.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.