1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

But wait, there's more! D'Souza is shit wrapped in skin.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

According to reports, there are now 150,000 people who attended or worked in schools where a mass shooting took place, going back to Columbine. That's quite a nucleus for an influence group to from around. I hope that the Columbine students, now in their thirties, choose to take on these right wing hatemongers who are attacking the Florida students before all the bodies are even in the ground.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

And kick his ass!

YankeeFan likes this.
  5. Neutral Corner

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

"Do something."

"OK, I'd like to do this."

"Fuck you, it's bullshit!"

Shocking we never get anywhere on the gun debate.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Convicted felon and conservative hero.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Trump: I have directed the Attorney General to Draft legislation banning automatic loading and firing mechanisms which convert semi automatic weapons to automatic weapons. In addition, I have direct the Attorney General to draft legislation banning semiautomatic rifles that are not rationally or reasonable related to hunting. I expect this will be accomplished in 30days. As President i will ask the House Majority Leader and Senate Majority to sponsor this legislation in their respective bodies as soon as possible, or explain to the Nation publically why they are unable to do so.

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Too bad most of the kids were not brown-skinned, so the Trumpists would know exactly whose side to take.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Stupid kids. Back in my day we (well we didn't have school shootings...) but IF WE DID We WOULD have liked it because that's the way things were.
    PS - Enjoy the debt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.