1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Arming teachers may be the dumbest idea in the history of the republic.

2. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

One thing I’ve done is stopped being angry at the NRA. The NRA is doing what lobbyists do and the NRA does not give so much money that it can control anyone, really.

It’s on the voters to put people in office who will tell the NRA to fuck off. That simple. And it’ll happen eventually.

3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

ONLY THE BEST PEOPLE
    (...and teachers are cheaper assets)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  4. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Because I don’t follow Pig Vomit.

5. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

The constant references to “savages” and “sickos” indicate his deep empathy for mental illness.

Webster likes this.
  7. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

How is he fucking president? It's been more than a year, and I still can't get my head around it. I have no idea how smart Americans aren't going insane by the legion right now.

John B. Foster, TowelWaver and HC like this.
  8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

So disingenuous. MSNBC reporter/anchor knows the Governor is at a Funeral in South Florida, and not in Tallahassee.

But, he sends out a tweet that makes it sound like he's in his office, hiding from student protestors.

[​IMG]

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

/what disingenuous might look like

10. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I guess my question here is who at the governor's office told the students he was too busy to meet with them? Seems like they could have avoided the whole mess by just saying he was attending victims' funerals.

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The connection between mental illness and gun violence is not nearly as strong as people are assuming, but you can always count on the fascists to shit on the disabled at first opportunity.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL. Yeah. I'm sure that's what the Governor's office told them, as opposed to how it got reported.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.