1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Ted Cruz is BACK!

And humbled by a good two percent since Donald Trump removed his testicles on live national television multiple times!

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

It's like the Republicans have fallen into a bizzarro world, where teachers are as you note here, meanwhile, the FBI is the very personification of an enemy of the state, while Russia is our global ally.

3. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I had my outdoors writer once say everyone in America should be required to be trained with and carry a firearm.

I responded that I lose my IPhone a good four, five times a day and need to have my wife call me to find it. And as far as I know, there is no Find My Glock app.

cowboy2001 likes this.
  4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Parkland Shooting 'Hoax' Latest in Right's Dishonesty Epidemic | National Review

Dinesh D’Souza should be ashamed of himself. David Clarke should be ashamed of himself, and not just for his ridiculous hat. And conservatives should be ashamed of them, too, and for bending the knee to Scott Baio, Ted Nugent, and every other third-rate celebrity who has something nice to say about a Republican from time to time. And we should be ashamed of ourselves if we come to accept this kind of dishonesty in the service of political expediency. If conservative ideas cannot prevail in the marketplace of ideas without lies, they do not deserve to prevail at all.

Guy_Incognito likes this.
  5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

They are.

FileNotFound, SpeedTchr and YankeeFan like this.
  6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. Neutral Corner

8. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Ted Cruz is not self-aware here. He knows exactly what he's saying and, more importantly, to whom.

9. Neutral Corner

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Damn them. What right do they have?

11. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

No, they’re not. There's no way that teachers are ever going to be armed. It’s just a red herring false-choice reaction that gets thrown out there to take focus off the real issue that a vast majority of voters actually agree upon - there's no legitimate reason for civilians to have automatic guns.

Donny in his element likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.