1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You don't need it, yet you are watching cartoon bestiality with a disney princess? I'm concerned for you now. :)

3. outofplace

There is a kid who wants a gun in Die Hard?

John B. Foster, Kato and Dick Whitman like this.
  4. outofplace

Like Trump, you know the NRA and its puppets will not allow any federal legislation getting in the way of purchasing weapons, including an increase in the legal age.

Of course you oppose lowering the voting age. It would hurt the Republican Party.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...aziest-state-gun-laws/?utm_term=.ce4399453eaf

[O]nly 28 states and the District set a minimum age for sales from unlicensed gun dealers. Twenty-two states, then, have no such minimum age. And in three states, the minimum age for sales only applies to long guns. So in 22 states it is perfectly legal for an 8-year-old to pick up a handgun at a gun show, though he cannot legally possess it. In 20 states that 8 year old can both legally buy a shotgun and possess it.

6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

If we really respect the military then shouldn’t we listen to them?

10. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

""The Capitol Police, who were present at the Congressional baseball practice, and were armed with handguns, prevented a massacre.
    Maybe they should have taken a defensive position, until officers with heavier weapons could have responded to the scene.""

Let me try again, slower.

You want teachers to act like cops when you give them guns and expect them to fight off killers.

auto correct took out all my extra spaces between the words, I hope you can comprehend it anyway.

11. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

We're not gonna hand the vote to 16-year-olds, so we can stop beating that horse.

QYFW likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.