1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Please let him be near the next shooting. I would like to see his bravery in action.

2. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Reaction does not appear to be favourable but there does seem to be a strong concensus that 'at least he isn't Trump'. ;)

Iron_chet and YankeeFan like this.
  3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

That fat slob couldn't run more than three steps before calling for a golf cart and three cheeseburgers.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Also, he's a coward and a bully. He would "run" the other way and kick children out of his way.

qtlaw likes this.
  5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I always fail to understand why people listen and give credence to those who never served criticize those who have.

"You never played the game" may work in sports, but IMHO not in war/lethal force actions.

Okay, I'm a lawyer so I do put others under scrutiny but I'm careful to tell not only my clients but others "I'm not pretending to know what you know, I respect that, but this is what OTHERs have said is the standard."

BTW, how about Trump appointing his personal pilot as head of FAA? Talk about the pillaging of our country. Its only getting worse. What next, his personal tutor as head of the Dept. of Ed? Oh wait, that happened already. His dentist as head of the NIH?

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Yeah. That would be like Obama naming his driver to head the Department of Transportstion.

Thankfully he didn’t do that. Instead, he made him a national security advisor and spokesman.

QYFW likes this.
  8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Sure you would, Cadet Bone Spurs. People are talking about your bravery.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

She also called Ken Starr creepy. Why do you support a creep who ignores sexual assault on college campuses?

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

IMMEDIATELY thought of this!

BadgerBeer and Cosmo like this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

What a sad thing when your four year old is afraid to be left at school because he does not want to get shot. Good thread though.

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Coming from a family of firefighters, random people declaring they’d run toward the thing everyone else runs away from is laughable.

FileNotFound and BadgerBeer like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.