1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I’m beginning to believe that many people give Donald Trump little credit for the effort that it takes to channel an alternate universe in which truth, consistency or the adherence to supposed political philosophies no longer are to be expected.

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

@YankeeFan can you explain to me why the President has to use a Tweet to direct or to question his own Attorney General's methods? Isn't this prima facie evidence that the President is unable to perform the normal tasks of his position?

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Really? Even more distressing? That the president just said fuck due process for legitimate gun possessors is less distressing than a critique of that pronouncement ?

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I don't consider you as part of that group.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

How can Wal-Mart do this? It's constitutionally legal for 18-year-olds to buy guns. How can Wal-Mart deny them their rights based on age? Is Wal-Mart going to claim it is against their religion to sell guns to teens? Either sell it to everyone who has the right to buy it or no one.

8. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

What happens when they roll down the window?

9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

6 dimensional chess.

10. melock

melock Well-Known Member

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I am curious if the GOP will just continue to follow Trump wherever he goes on whatever issues. I would think defying the NRA would might be something the NRA tolerates from Trump, but might look less kindly on from a House Rep. who has a primary coming up.

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.