1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Where have I seen the SS brand before?

2. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Seems like an interesting choice but Nazi's drink coffee too I suppose.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Mein Schutzstaffel kaffee ist sehr lecker!

5. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

The kiss logo?

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Very fine coffee for very fine people.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

When I heard an ad for that coffee company I figured it was brilliant. I imagine there are more than a few conservatives who feel like they are betraying the cause when they get something at Starbucks.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Yeah, the guys who founded, and run, Black Rifle Coffee sound like terrible people.

Our Mission

[​IMG]

I started Black Rifle Coffee Company to provide a high-quality, roast-to-order, coffee to the pro 2A and veteran communities. Between deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan, I was working to refine both my coffee roasting skills and my firearms skills. I have spent over a decade researching coffee, refining my roast profiles and (of course) drinking what I roast. Black Rifle Coffee is quite literally the combination of my two favorite passions. I take pride in the coffee we roast, the veterans we employ and the causes we support.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/evan-hafer-984b3296/

[​IMG]

Mat Best joined the Army at the age of 17 and deployed 5 times to Iraq and Afghanistan with 2nd Ranger Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment. After leaving military service, Mat deployed to a variety of areas overseas as a contractor over the course of 5 years with the CIA.

After graduating college with a Bachelors Degree in Liberal Arts, he began creating satirical videos and building brands. With hundreds of millions of organic views on multiple social media platforms, Mat help build brands including Article 15 Clothing, Leadslingers Spirits, Drinkin' Bros Podcast, and Black Rifle Coffee Company. Along with business, Mat also focuses on entertainment starring in movies including Range 15 and Drinkin' Bros Live "The Shaved Eagle Tour".

Mat is the Chief Branding Officer at Black Rifle Coffee. During his time off work he enjoys hunting, shooting, and training MMA.

[​IMG]

9. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

All great.

But none of that really speaks to the idea that an 'SS' branded anything is problematic.

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

TINMHITTMAL

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Nazi car:

[​IMG]

12. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.