1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I can't help but think that by this point even some members of the 30% have begun to understand that the U.S. President is shady.

They might not admit it out loud, but there have been so many scandals of so many types that at least some of them have to have offended his loyalists. Actually doing anything about it, not so much.

3. Neutral Corner

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

BadgerBeer likes this.
  5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I like that.

Judging by my Facebook feed, it's basically, "Get off his back, and let him do his job."

Or as Tom Hanks said as astronaut Jim Lovell in Apollo 13, "It's like flying with a dead elephant on our back."

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

This is a fair question.
    Reminds me of the great Lou Reed lyric in "Good Evening, Mr. Waldheim: "If I ran for president and once was a member of the Klan, wouldn't you call me on it the way I'd call you on Farrakhan?"

7. Neutral Corner

Please. Make it stop.

garrow likes this.
  8. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Great song. Great album.

I used to play that song three or four times in a row, like every day.

9. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

They should be taxing Apple, Google and other tech giants at 90%. Really get the budget going. Stick it to those bastards.

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

11. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Winner.

12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

This is such a weird reaction from conservatives. I mean, it makes perfect sense, they want to be able to make the story about *anything* besides the incredibly obvious need for stricter gun control.

But isn't the entire reason SWAT teams exist that it's unreasonable to expect ordinary police to engage in situations where they are outgunned?

Inky_Wretch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.