1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

If what Hillary is saying is so wise and wonderful— if she is right — why should she go away?

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

For all the things Trump has said, he hasn’t attacked Hillary’s voters. It’s almost as if even he knows there are some things so incredibly stupid you just don’t say them. I hope Hillary never goes away. The clinging — on both ends — is great.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

4. Slacker

Because she triggers the mouth-breathers on the far right. They're dumb enough to riot and kill over her.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

She sounds like a coach still bitching two years later about being fired for going 8-8. “But we almost made the playoffs!”

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

No, really, I’d like an intelligent answer that doesn’t blame one’s bogeymen.

If she is right, why should she go away?

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Trump also believed there was credible evidence that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, that Ted Cruz's dad killed JFK, that Antonin Scalia was murdered, that vaccines cause autism, that thousands of NJ Muslims cheered on 9/11, that climate change is a Chinese hoax, that President Obama wiretapped him, that.....

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  8. Slacker

QYFW.

BadgerBeer likes this.
  9. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

George W. Bush went away - people came to understand that as being part of strong judgment.
    I for one admire him for it. It would be a hard thing to do.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I wish Hillary would go away. Establish some political group that promotes the issues she believes in, instead of trotting the globe like Shooter in Hoosiers.

Clete, you tell him. Sectionals of '33, one point down. Five, four, three, two, one, let 'er fly... in and out. Yeah, well, I was fouled...

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

It just doesn’t make sense. Why would you try to get rid of someone who is speaking such righteous truths?

12. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

That's her goal? She is a genius.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.