1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Donny in his element likes this.
  2. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

Some Democratic strategy.

"I am personally against abortion but I think the best way to reduce this is to have an honest conversation with your children about sex. Options for contraception and alternatives to vaginal intocourse are the best ways to reduce abortion."

"Actually, California was one of the first States to ban quotas. Minorities have flourished now that they know they are judged on merit."

"People should be free to express themselves however they want, in how they dress. In competitive sport for money we are going to have hormone tests."

"I am against genital mutilation, with or without consent."

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I get the sense that this Administration has no more clue about why people voted for Trump than anyone else. But he won, the GOP loves winners, the Congress doesn't want to buck voters, the voters watch Fox News, the President watches Fox News and nobody really has a handle on the thing. I don't think I've heard or seen McConnell since the tax cuts went through.

5. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Not chaos.

Great energy.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"The president who ran an entire campaign against the phoniness and timidity of conventional politics turns out to be phonier and more timid than any of those who came before."

The Artifice of the Deal

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

So he is responsible for Lamb winning. You just have to connect the dots in a backdoor kind of way.

Spring is slow to arrive this year. Turtles haven't emerged from their shells yet.

outofplace likes this.
  8. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Party of family values.

9. melock

melock Well-Known Member

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

This kind of thinking drives me nuts.

These are "cuts", not "bonuses." You can only benefit from a "cut" to the point in which you contributed in the first place.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Is the backdoor well-oiled?

12. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.