1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

There goes Trump again, ripping Obama. If Trump is still president when Obama opens his presidential library, would Trump make the customary appearance/speech with the other presidents at its grand opening?

"I gotta wonder, folks. Is the real birth certificate in there? Am I right? I don't know why anyone would want to visit this place. What a dump. Chicago is a hellhole. You know it. I know it. I'm not saying President Obama was a terrible president, but he was a terrible president. Look at his wife. Look at mine. End of argument. I'm on twitter all day--bing, bing, bing, and I still get more stuff than President Obama. Lacked energy. Not a real American. American cheese is what I prefer on my Big Macs. Douglas MacArthur is a hero of mine. Real leader. Great guy. I love generals."

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

He'd leave Moscow in a heartbeat if he could get richer and more powerful in another nation.

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

He also confirmed the congratulatory phone call, but then called the media Fake News for reporting it.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

No matter how bad the president is, serial leaking is never a good thing. If that becomes a precedent -- and with social media there's a much greater chance it does -- then presidents will only become more secretive.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

SpeedTchr likes this.
  7. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Create an environment where there are no leaks and maybe there won't be any.

8. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Apps requiring you to blindly share your personal information have always been a huge warning sign on Facebook. What a surprise that security has been breached and exploited!

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

He REALLY started sucking only recently. But he first started sucking in the summer of 2002, when he called Bush43's decision to withdraw from the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty a mistake. That's when he felt stabbed in the back for the first time and started to ramp up the sucking. The sucking became more pronounced in 2008 when he had the audacity to NOT WELCOME American-trained Georgian rebels on his border. Can you believe that? You know that we would always welcome Russian-trained rebels in Mexico and Canada, wouldn't we? He graduated to full-fledged suckmeister in 2014 when he rescued Crimea from the new fascist government in Ukraine, whose supporters would grab people walking down the street and order them to "Speak Ukrainian!!" If they happened to be ethnically Russian and couldn't speak Ukrainian well, they were beaten up. And we're not even to 2016 yet . . . .

10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Putin wants most to tyrannize his own people. I don't think that's the case.

11. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

The "we trusted them" line of thinking is right up there with those believing Mueller won't be fired just because they were assured it won't happen. Or the AD and president of a P5 school giving the vote of confidence to a football coach. Say what you want about Reagan, but "trust, but verify" rings true again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.